Although I have been elected again unopposed, I set out below the key points of my manifesto. Although I am not aligned to a political party, I consider myself to be right of centre.
- To uphold and maintain the traditions of the honorary system.
- Strive to promote community by supporting our Youth Centre and all other Parish clubs and organisations.
- Continue with a program of public realm improvements within the Parish.
- To ensure that the Parishes continue to administer their own rates system and remain as hub for local services.
- Resist the drive to anglicise Jersey and preserve our ancient customs and practice.
- To support the role of Bailiff as President of the States Assembly.
- Pursue opportunities for first-time buyer and retirement home schemes within the Parish without sacrificing prime agricultural land.
- Support the outturn of the Care Enquiry, we must do everything possible to support our children and young people, they are our future.
- Provide proper care and support for our elderly, they have already made their contribution to the success of this island.
- Support realistic control of Immigration and population growth to achieve a balanced economy.
- Encourage a diverse economy, without ignoring our established industries in finance, tourism agriculture and construction.
To sum up in four words:-
MORE OF THE SAME